Browsing Category

Gist

Dbanj

Lady Gaga opens up about her health. Says she is Suffering From PTSD.

The 30 year old singer spoke about her health issues during a Today segment that aired Monday. She said “I told the kids today, ‘I suff...

Dbanj

Flavour shares a hot shirtless photo

Hmmm….

Dbanj

I love her so much- Bryan Tanaka gushes

The new man just can’t contain his excitement dating Mariah Carey. Mariah Carey ‘s new man, Bryan Tanaka gushed about her at the pre...

Dbanj

“Jimmy Carter Got Me My Green Card, I Never Applied For It” – Soyinka

Nobel laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka on Monday disclosed that he never applied for an American Green Card and that it was former United Sta...

Dbanj

See this viral pic of Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gates

This humble photo of these two wealthy men got people talking…. This photo of Mark Zukerberg and Bill Gates has gone viral with many p...

Dbanj

Mariah Carey looks beautiful in s*xy silk lingerie at her MAC Beauty Icon launch

Mariah Carey looked s*xy in silk lingerie for the launch of her M.A.C Cosmetics Mariah Carey Beauty Icon Launch at Baccarat Hotel. The 46 ...

All Proceeds From My Album Will Be Given To ID Cabasa – 9ice

Singer 9ice, needs no introduction to the music world/market. The ‘Economy’ crooner, who is set on releasing his new album ‘ID Cabasa...

Yemi Alade Bags Fresh Multi- Million Naira Endorsement Deal

Yemi Alade Bags Fresh Multi-Million Naira Endorsement Deal

Effyzzie Music diva Yemi Alade has bagged a multi-million naira deal with international cosmetic company NP Gandour. The lucrative deal sees t...

I Was R*ped 43,000 Times By Judges, Pastors & Police Officers – Human Trafficking Victim Shares Story

I Was R*ped 43,000 Times By Judges, Pastors & Police Officers – Human Trafficking Victim Shares Story

A human trafficking victim who was r*ped“43,000 times”as a teenager now travels the world as a passionate human rights activist helping other...

Crazy Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Nak3d Girlfriend After s3x On Snapchat (See Full Photos)

Crazy Nigerian Guy Shares Photos Of His Nak3d Girlfriend After s3x On Snapchat (See Full Photos)

Nawaoo! A young man deemed it fit to share pictures of his nekead girlfriend on social media after having s’ex. In the photos shared on Snapc...

simi

Fans Slam Simi Over Her Outfit: “Stop Deceiving Her, The Outfit Is Ridiculous”

See the drama that happened on singer Simi’s Instagram page after she innocently shared this photo with her fans. It shows her on the co...

SHOCKING NEWS: Meet the Young Woman Who Got Pregnant ‘Without Having S*x

SHOCKING NEWS: Meet the Young Woman Who Got Pregnant ‘Without Having S3x

Lin Shuping, a 24-year-old Chinese woman has stunned people with her rather weird confession. The lady who has just given birth to a healthy ...

Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men suddenly Runs Mad

Lady Using ‘Juju To Catch’ Rich Men suddenly Runs Mad

Someone sent us this video, according to her, the woman on the video was using juju to make rich men fall for her, after wrecking the man she w...

Photos From Vírgin Ceremony In Rivers State.. Vírgins Go Topless As They Get Virgin Certificate (Photos)

The virgin ceremony also called Iria ceremony is a tradition, which every girl from the community must go through before being given out in mar...

nawa-1

See The Community Where Elders Test Girl’s Virginity Before Marriage (Photos)

The pictures of a virgin ceremony have gone viral on the internet, as young girls are tested by the village elders before being sent off to their...

kiss-lesbian

[A Must Read] 4 Simple Ways To Identify If Your Girlfriend Is A Lesbian Or Spot One Around

Before typing this post. I have to consult the God almighty for giving me the wisdom, inspirations and knowledge to say nothing but the truth a...

Man Caught With His Daughter Tied To His Back While His Wife Wrote Her Exams (Photos)

Man Caught With His Daughter Tied To His Back While His Wife Wrote Her Exams (Photos)

Photos making the rounds on social media have shown a man engaged in quite an unusual practice as he waited for his wife who was writing her ...

Photo of Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill ki*sing passionately

Photo of Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill k!ssing passionately

Nicki Minaj and her boo, Meek Mill are still going strong. She wrote alongside this photo Ion wanna hype ya, but u a lucky n*gga if my mea...

Trending!! Watch How A Man Is Crying To The Camera Because His WEED Is So Sweet

Trending!! Watch How A Man Is Crying To The Camera Because His WEED Is So Sweet

A man has turned a viral sensation on social media after a video clip which shows him crying as a result of the sweetness of the weed he is smo...