Browsing Category

Gist

See Tungdom The New Condom Worn On The Tongue For Protection During Oral S€x (Photos)

Or-al s-ex is when you stimulate your partner’s g-enitals with your mouth, lips or tongue. This could involve sucking or ...

27 People Dead, Two Dozen Injured In Texas Church Shooting

At least 27 people were killed and two dozen more injured when a gunman opened fire inside a crowded Texas church Sunday, according t...

A True Friend: Tyrese Gibson Reveals That Will Smith Gifted Him $5Million And Asked Him To Stay Off The Internet

Tyrese Gibson who has had several problems with his ex-wife and visitation rights to his kid, amongst other woes, has revealed that...

Village People Attacks!! Ebuka Uchendu Shares Photo Of Dead Owl At His Door This Morning

Media personality, Ebuka Uchendu, took to social media to share a photo of a dead owl at his door this morning. However...

S. African Pastor, Penuel Mnguni Of End Times Disciples Ministries, Feeds Church Members With Cockroach And Poisonous Flower

Controversial South African Pastor Penuel Mnguni , is at again and this time he reportedly gave his congregants cockroach and poiso...

Photos: See Track List Of Olamide Upcoming Album ‘Lagos Nawa’ (Wobey Sound)

The Ybnl boss “Olamide” who is fond of releasing an album every year in the month December has took to his instagram page to share a vide...

“My Husband Criticizes Me When I Don’t Kiss Well In Movies” – Nollywood Actress, Bukky Arugba Says

Yoruba actress, Bukky Arugba made news headlines in 2014 when she reportedly “snatched” her actor husband, Damola Olatunji, fro...

See These Before And After Make-Up Photos That Is Going Viral (Photos)

Nigerian ladies are quite lucky in the makeup department because many shades and styles compliment a darker complexion. But with...

“Muslims Are Allowed In Islam To Marry Their Own Daughters” – Islamic Cleric Reveal

Mazen Al-Sersawi, a prominent Egyptian Salafist cleric has suggested Islam allows men to have s*x with their illegitimate daughters...

Armed Robbers Shoot Dead Nigerian Doctor Just Days After He Returned From The UK

A Nigerian Doctor of Philosophy, Dr Ibrahim Adam Mailafiya, was yesterday killed by armed robbers in Kano state, just days after he...

‘I Didn’t Fight For My Marriage And I Regret It’ – Legendary Nollywood Actress Rachael Oniga

Popular actress, Rachael Oniga had a failed marriage, her husband married another woman after they had 3 kids. To deal with the heart...

World’s Richest Entertainer P Diddy Shares Video Of Himself Dancing Fela’s Song To Celebrate His Birthday (Must See)

Legendary Music Mogul, Puff Daddy Sean Combs Aka Pdiddy has just posted a video on instagram where he was seriously dancing to Nige...

Hushpuppi says he wasn’t happy that his surgical gown wasn’t Gucci

Hushpuppi Says He Wasn’t Happy That His Surgical Gown Wasn’t Gucci

Yesterday, we posted a news about the successful sugery Hushpuppi went for. Apparently, we left something out, but let’s bring ...

8 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble.

From the blings to the first class travels, fast rides and expensive shopping, they’ve got it all and they like to show it off on I...

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React

Tonto Dikeh Flashes Her Thigh In A Revealing Outfit, Fans React

Tonto Dikeh has just got her fans talking again after she posted these photos of her on social media. The actress whose marriage...

How I Turned Ex-president Obasanjo Into Comic Actor – Spiff

In as much as former President Olusegun Obasanjo is known as being humorous, not just a few were surprised when Samuel Ajibade, popularly k...

So SAD!! 9 Escape Death As Truck Falls On 2 Vehicles In Lagos (Details)

No fewer than nine persons on Friday escaped being crushed to death after a truck fell on their vehicles in Lagos. According to witnes...

A Day After Her Final Exam As An Undergraduate, Lady Killed By Vigilante’s Stray Bullet

A fresh graduate of the Auchi Polythenic, Auchi, Edo State, has been killed by a stray bullet from a vigilante. Uloko Lawrenta ...

“Please Help Me” – Burglar Rescued By Police After Getting Stuck In A Window For Five Hours

A hapless burglar had to be rescued by police during a break-in – after he got stuck in a window for five hou...

See Photos From Church Where People Are Baptized Using Different Brands Of Beer And Alcohol

A South Africa church is currently making rounds online after its unconventional way of baptizing its faithful  with their favorit...

Photos: Nigerian Lady Gets Surprised Proposal From Boyfriend On Her Passing Out Parade Yesterday  In Port Harcourt

A Nigerian lady and Mathematician, Adannaya Chikito, got a surprised marriage proposal from her boyfriend during her passing out pa...

Nigerian Sunday School Teacher Who Tried To Murder A 90year Old Granny In UK And Steal Her £31,000 Life Savings Jailed For 21 years

A carer who tried to murder a 90-year-old widow by bludgeoning her over the head and stabbing her in the neck in an attempt to steal ...

Nigerian Man Aroms Aigbehi Reveals That Poor Condition Of Nigerian Hospitals Killed Tinubus Son

Nigerian Activist Aroms Aigbehi has just taken to his facebook page to blame Nigeria’s health system for the death of...

Nigerian Police Arrest 2 Innocent Onitsha Publishers All Because They Printed Handbills For IPOB

The Anambra State Police Command on Thursday arrested two publishers in Onitsha who were allegedly printing...

Anti-Graft Agency Recovers Stolen UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs, Being Sold In Kano

On Tuesday, the Kano Public Complaint and Anti-Corruption Agency, recovered hundreds of customized UNICEF school bags and mosquito ...

Tonto Dike Joins Kokun Foundation, Cooks Massive Pots Of Rice And Chicken For Charity

Nollywood actress and mother of one, Tonto Dike joined Kokun foundation as they cooked massive pots of rice for charity. The lig...

Jim Iyke Picks Davido Over Wizkid, And Davido Responds

DMW Boss, Davido is back again with a new shot to rekindle his beef with Wizkid who once called him frog voice. This reaction ...

Wizkid Reportedly ‘Featured’ In Beyonce’s Forthcoming EP (Photo)

According to online reports, Nigerian singer, Wizkid  is reportedly featured on  American singer, Beyonce’s forthcoming extended pl...

Photos: Student Stabs Teacher To Death In Classroom, Then Takes A Selfie With His Dead Body

A 19-year-old Moscow college student stabbed his teacher to death following a dispute in the classroom then he went on to take a se...

‘Am Zaddy’s Girl’ – Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi

Sometime last month, Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh posted a ‘happy birthday’ message to Malaysian based Nigerian ph...