Browsing Category

Gist

Investors shocked as Bitcoin firm disappears with their money in Calabar lailasnews 2

Investors shocked as ‘Bitcoin’ firm disappears with their money in Calabar

A Bitcoin company in Calabar has allegedly closed up their office and disappeared with their investors’ fund reported to be in the ...

Police officer caught on camera collecting bribe in Abia lailasnews as

Police officer caught on camera collecting bribe in Abia (photos)

A police officer named Supo Syril has gone viral on social media after he was caught on camera accepting bribe from a motorist. Acc...

“My wife pays a huge price for my calling” – Nathaniel Bassey marks 5th wedding anniversary. Lailasnews

“My wife pays a huge price for my calling” – Nathaniel Bassey marks 5th wedding anniversary

In a new Instagram post, popular gospel act, Nathaniel Bassey is celebrating his 5th wedding anniversary. He is also thanking his wif...

NNPC GMD – “Don't Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre”. Lailasnews

NNPC GMD – “Don’t Buy Petrol Above Approved Pump Price Of N145 Per Litre”

The Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), Maikanti Baru, has directed Nigerians not to buy ...

Woman defrauds Kuwait visa applicant of N.88m. Lailasnews

Woman defrauds Kuwait visa applicant of N.88m

A 30-year-old businesswoman, Patience Ojobo, has defrauded a Kuwait visa applicant of N880,000. It really is shocking and highly appall...

Cardi B’s “Invasion of Privacy” breaks Apple Music Record with 100Million Streams in a week lailasnews

Cardi B’s “Invasion of Privacy” breaks Apple Music Record with 100 Million Streams in a week

Pregnant rap queen, Cardi B has achieved yet another milestone while pregnant, as she just broke Apple Music record with her debut ...

#BBNaija: Miracle wins N1m as DJ spinall, DJ Obi visit housemates lailasnews

#BBNaija: Miracle wins N1m as DJ spinall, DJ Obi visit housemates

This evening, Big Brother Naija housemates were visited by Pepsi ambassadors Dj Spinall and Dj Obi, and the housemates who were thr...

Headies 2018 nominees list is out!

Headies 2018 nominees list is out! Davido, Wizkid pack highest nominations

Headies 2018 nominees list is finally out after several months of anticipation! The Headies 2018 will be the 12th edition of Nigeria...

Nigerian lady blasts the NYSC scheme and Nigeria lailasnews

Nigerian lady blasts the NYSC scheme and Nigeria at large

A mixed race Nigerian lady, Claudia Ayodele was among thousands of Corps members who passed out from the National Youth Service Corps (...

2018 Headies Award Nominees List Is Out (See Full List)

The 12th edition of the Headies nominees list is out with Davido, Simi, Wizkid and Olamide dominating with multiple nominations. According...

Wizkid Reveals Why He Doesn’t Have A Picture With Drake

The nature of the relationship between Wizkid and Drake has remained in public discourse since the Canadian rapper failed to appear in the vi...

Ruggedman Receives Honorary Award For Integrity

Nigerian rapper, Ruggedman has been conferred an honorary award by Africa Integrity Prize (ACP 2018). The rapper shared the letter of conf...

Billionaire Daughter DJ Cuppy Names Herself ‘Princess Of Lagos’ As She Poses With Keke Tricycle

Billionaire daughter and jockey, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy is definitely a proud Lagos lady despite living in several part...

Sophia Momodu called Out For Being A Liability To Davido

Davido’s baby mama, Sophia Momodu has been called out by a follower on Instagram over her lifestyle, claiming she is spending the singer’...

‘I’m A Big Fan Of Wizkid – Nigerian Hollywood Star, John Boyega

Hollywood movie titled ‘Pacific Rim’ is currently receiving a lot of attention in Nigeria, not only because it features Nigerian Hollywoo...

2baba Reveals Intention To Participate In Politics

Iconic singer, 2Baba has revealed his intention to contest for political office, according to PM News. The singer who was once criticized for...

#BBNaija: ‘I bear no grudges for her’ – Nina’s boyfriend, Collins

Following a recent online bashing targeted at Big Brother Naija housemate, Nina, which came as a result of her controversial statement on Sun...

What I discussed with Buhari - Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby lailasnews

What I discussed with Buhari – Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Mohammadu Buhari is currently in the UK and earlier today he received Archbishop ...

Police releases statement on man allegedly killed by SARS operatives lailasnews 2

Police releases statement on man allegedly killed by SARS operatives

A video circulated on social media on Tuesday, 10th April 2018 alleging the beating of a man by SARS operatives along Haruna bus-stop...

How I was mercilessly slapped and robbed on Eko Bridge - Nigerian lady lailasnews 4

How I was mercilessly slapped and robbed on Eko Bridge – Nigerian lady

A lady simply identified as Dara has taken to Instagram to narrate on how she was robbed today on the Eko Bridge. According to Dara,...

Police uncover illegal brewery in Ikorodu, Lagos lailasnews 3

Police uncover illegal brewery that produces fake malt drink in Lagos

The Lagos State Police Command has reported on the discovery of an illegal brewery at Egbe-Afa in Igbogbo area of Ikorodu, Lagos Stat...

Anambra state Commissioner of Police decorates 1,200 newly promoted Police personnel. Lailasnews

Anambra state Commissioner of Police decorates 1,200 newly promoted Police personnel

On Wednesday, the Anambra state Commissioner of Police (CP), Mr Garba Umar, decorated 1,200 newly promoted police personnel in the St...

Female Cashier, Felicia, goes to prison for stealing employer’s N.8m. Lailasnews

Female Cashier, Felicia, goes to prison for stealing employer’s N.8m

A female cashier simply identified as Felicia Dalley, has been sent to Kirikiri Prison, Apapa, Lagos till she meets up with the bail ...

OAU Vice Chancellor, Ogunbodede, speaks on sex for mark scandal lailasnews 3

OAU Vice Chancellor, Ogunbodede, speaks on s$x for mark scandal

The Vice Chancellor of Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU, Professor Ogunbodede, has finally reacted to the scandalous reports of one of...

#BBNaija The show has contributed to my success in life - Bisola lailasnews

#BBNaija: The show has contributed to my success in life – Bisola

Former Big Brother Naija contestant, Bisola Aiyeola, has opened up on the effects of the show on her career. According to the first r...

Eight-month-old baby six others die in Enugu multiple auto crash in Enugu LAilasnews

Eight-month-old baby, six others die in Enugu multiple auto crash in Enugu

According to reports reaching Naijagoodies, the Police in Enugu has commenced an investigation into a multiple motor accident that ...

Sex-for-mark scandal- OAU management breaks silence Lailasnews

S$x-for-mark scandal: OAU management breaks silence

The management of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife, through the Public Relations Officer of the university, has reacted the ...

Buhari meets Archbishop of Canterbury in London (Photos) Lailasnews

Buhari meets Archbishop of Canterbury in London (Photos)

President Muhammadu Buhari on Wednesday received Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, at the Abuja House, London. Welby, during the...

Details on the death of a Prince while in Police custody in Ebonyi lailasnews

Details on the alleged death of a Prince while in police custody in Ebonyi

News about the alleged killing of an Ebonyi Prince while in police custody emerged some days back. Further details on the killing hav...

Photo of the man who slumped in court after he was sentenced lailasnews 2

Photo of the man who slumped in court after he was sentenced

A young man identified as Emmanuel Obi was arraigned in court yesterday, 10th April, 2018 for allegedly assaulting a police officer i...