Browsing Category

FORUM

Mike Adenuga’s Daughter Oyin at HerTraditional Wedding | Photos

Mike Adenuga ’s. daughter Oyindamola had her traditional marriage on Thursday, July 6th. The private wedding was attended by only close ...

Mr Ibu Dodges Tonto Dikeh’s Kiss in New Photo

Veteran comedian and actor Mr Ibu is pictured in a photo appearing to turn down a kiss on the offering from Tonto Dikeh. Tonto Dikeh. he...

Wise words from Banky W…

Well said, Banky!

Exclusive: Harrysong reacts to lawsuit filed against him by Kcee

Harrysong this evening shared a copy of a court paper filed against him by his former record label mate, Kcee at the High Court in Lagos. In ...

(Video)Nigerian Indigenous Rapper, Lil Kesh Shockingly Quits Music | See Details

Former YBNL music record label artiste – Lil Kesh has announced his exit from the entertainment industry where he has carved a niche for hi...

Forgive and forget, Let me Produce a Track for you – Tekno Begs Wizkid

The war is far from over between Tekno, and Wizkid as the RARA crooner, is back with full heat. Recall the RARA crooner, had taken to t...

https://www.36ng.ng/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Davido-and-Father.jpg

‘Its Like Davido’s Father Has Run Mad Since The Death Of Sen. Adeleke’ – Aregbesola Alleges

It appears that politics in Osun has taken the usual Nigerian style of name calling as the people of Osun West Senatorial District get set ...

Wizkid’s LASU result leaks! See The carry overs and His CGPA

Wizkid’s LASU result has been leaked. This is coming after the social media war between him and his counterpart, Davido So, some f...

Wizkid Comes Hard On Tekno, Calling Him A Duck [See Tweet]

Wizkid isn’t backing down in this recent internet beef. We all remembered how it started when Davido replied Wizkid in a line to hit on him...

Vincent Enyeama

Vincent Enyeama Sacked via sms.

Former Super Eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama, who retired from the national team during the Sunday Oliseh reign as the Super Eagles coac...

wizkid replies davido

“Yankee passport no be baba blue, e no dey cure frog voice,” – Wizkid Replies Davido

In a new tweet that has gone viral on social media, Nigerian singer, Wizkid, has replied Davido, after the latter dissed him in hi...

Bobrisky expensive hair

I’m d baddest, i just changed my hair for N166,000 – BOBrisky

BOB risky hair costs 166,000 Naira !!! Infamous Diva BOBrisky is on a social media rant again, slamming haters claiming his/her c...

Banky W Reacts To Arsenal’s Signing Of Lacazette & Reveals His Preferred Arsenal Attacking Line Up

Banky W Reacts To Arsenal’s Signing Of Lacazette & Reveals His Preferred Arsenal Attacking Line Up

Banky W Reacts To Arsenal’s Signing Of Lacazette & Reveals His Preferred Arsenal Attacking Line UpNigerian artiste, Banky W, has reacte...

LYRICS:Orezi – Cooking Pot Lyrics

[Intro] Yea yea yea Good to go Mr Raggamofin woo ooh! [Verse 1] Alcohol is sweet, but if you drink am too much na problem “Aah ya-y...

Cynthia Morgan Comes For Female Artistes “You Know The Throne Is Mine” (See Details)

Cynthia Morgan Comes For Female Artistes “You Know The Throne Is Mine” | See Details Cynthia Morgan Comes For Female Artistes “You Kno...

Banky W reacts as Adesua Etomi poses with a samurai…

God is great. Sometimes, all you get is one shot. You have got to own that shot. I Pushed My Body And Worked Mad Hard To Look Physical...

Nigerian Rapper Vector Loses Dad, SO SAD!

Nigerian Rapper Vector Loses Dad, SO SAD!Nigerian rapper, Vector has lost his father.His father, Mr Ogunmefun died yesterday afternoon after ...

tiwa savage

Tiwatope Savage-Balogun bags new Endorsement Deal

Singer Tiwatope Savage-Balogun (AKA Tiwa Savage) has bagged a new endorsement deal as she announced that she is the new face of Profectiv...

Tekno Drops New Shade; Says “After All This, You Need To Go For HIV Tests”

Nigerian singer, Tekno, yesterday joined in on the beef going on between Nigeria’s two biggest music stars, Wizkid and Davido. While, th...

See What Wizkid Asked Davido To Do If He Wants Peace With Him

Earlier today, we reported that Wizkid Has replied Davido Bants in Olamide Song ‘Summer Body’ but Wizkid has given a condition to mak...

Tekno to Wizkid & Davido – “Soon we go know who international pass”

While Wizkid and Davido are at war once again, Tekno seem to be scheming on how to take over from the two. Wizkid and David have been dragg...

Funke Akindele – Why Jenifa Will Never Speak Correct English

Actress Funke Akindele has revealed why her alter ego Jenifa will never speak good English despite spending significant amount of time in the...

Don Jazzy Makes Joke About His Big ‘Nose’ & Its Hilarious (Photos)

Don Jazzy is that one celebrity who just loves to have fun on social media as much as he can. While other celebrities get bullied for thei...

NECO Nov/Dec GCE 2017 Exam Time table [Download PDF]

The 2017 NECO November/ December GCE examination timetable has been published. The examination which will begin October 30th and end Decem...

NECO Nov/Dec GCE Registration 2017 Has Commenced

Candidates Intending to register for the 2017/18 November/December NECO Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) are hereby informed that...

Neco 2017 Chemistry Obj And Theory Answers – May/June Expo

Neco 2017 CHEMISTRY QUESTION AND ANSWERS NOW 100 PERCENT AVAILABLE WITH US. Direct SMS: N800 MTN CARD (Full Answers Comes Direct To Your Phon...

RSUST Part-time Admission 2017/2018 Announced

Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into 2017/2018 academic session c...

UNILORIN Rain Semester Exam Date 2016/2017 Announced

This is to inform the University Community that 2016/2017 Rain (2nd) Semester Examinations will commence on Monday, 24th July, 2017...

Ignatius Ajuru University Postgraduate Admission 2017/2018 Announced

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Ignatius Ajuru Un...