CLICK HERE FOR FREE ANSWERS (MAKE SURE U LIKE THE PAGE)
ALL ANSWERS HAS BEEN SENT TO OUR ABLE SUBSCRIBERS!!! ALWAYS SUBSCRIBE TO AVOID LATE ANSWERS!!
>> SMS SUB: N600MTN
>> PIN/PASSWORD SUB: N400
>> Send Name, Card, Subject to 09034012153
Always subscribe to NAIJAGOODIES.COM
RELIGIOUS STUDIES ANSWERS
He asserts that a Christian’s faith should reflect through his or her work. For instance, if one should see another naked or hungry and instead of offering clothing or food to the person, and rather he or she is abandoned. How then can the person prove it boast about his faith in Christ.
He aggressively that such a fellow that does not exhibit good works does not have faith. Furthermore, even the idol. Worshippers and some other unbelievers also know that there is God, but since their works does not portray good Christian living; Their evil works has disannuled their faith. Hence, their faith is dead. More so he added that Abraham was justified by his works when he had offered Issac his son in the altar. Hence not just by faith.
Rehab, the harlot was also justified by works when she delivered the people of God who were about being killed.
Conclusively, according to James, faith not backed up with works is dead.
i) It makes one fearless
ii) It makes a Christian to trust and have confidence in God.
iii) It makes a Christian to fulfill his destiny.
Peter was heavily guarded. Escape would have been impossible since he was sleeping between two guards and bound with two chains. Sentries were even guarding the door. But God is certainly the God of the impossible! When the angel appears he patiently guides Peter in getting up and dressed and then leads him past all of the guards, through the city gates (which opened on their own) and down a street before disappearing as quickly as he had appeared.
At first Peter thought he was in a vision but, when the angel disappeared, he knew that these events were actually happening.
Upon realising this his first thought was to go to Mary’s house. This must have been a common place for Christians to meet.
The instant recognition that the servant girl, Rhoda, had of Peter and her immediate excitement and joy when she opened the door reveals how all social levels of society met together as Christians. This house full of people had been praying for Peter’s release so it is almost humorous that they don’t believe Rhoda when she announces that he had indeed been freed.
Now the Philistines were fighting against Israel, and the men of Israel fled before the Philistines, and they fell slain on Mount Gilboa. And the Philistines overtook Saul and his sons, and the Philistines killed Jonathan and Abinadab and Malki-Shua, the sons of Saul. Saul was in the thick of the battle, and the archers spotted him, and he was badly wounded by the archers. Then Saul said to his armor bearer, “Draw your sword and thrust me through with it, so that these uncircumcised do not come and thrust me through and make a fool of me!” But his armor bearer was not willing to do sobecause he was very afraid. So Saul took the sword and fell on it. And when his armor bearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword and died with him. So Saul died, and his three sons, his armor bearer, and all his men together that same day.
i)Disobedience To God Will Appear As Though You’re Not Concerned About Others.
ii)Disobedience To God Won’t Stop God From Pursuing You.
i) Amos pronounced God’s judgment against Damascus the capital city of Syria. They had mistreated expectant mothers who according to the law were not to be attacked during wars, God was therefore going to send fire on the nation.
ii) God would send fire to destroy Philistia for selling their citizens as slaves to Edom.
iii) Tyre was to be destroyed with fire for selling Israelites as slaves to Edom.
iv) Edom were also to be destroyed with fire for killing and enslaving citizens of Jerusalem
i) This was the choosing of Israel by God as a special people through whom humankind could know God
ii) Amos taught that God chose Israel out of the love for her forefathers and so they were not to be proud of that because God could have chosen another nation.
iii) Israelites were called to serve Yahweh failure of which meant punishment.
1. Surah An-Nasr (110) Transliteration
Bismillaahir Rahmaanir Raheem
1. Iza jaa-a nas rullahi walfath
2. Wa ra-aitan naasa yadkhuloona fee deenil laahi afwajah
3. Fa sab bih bihamdi rabbika was taghfir, innahu kaana tawwaaba
1. When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,
2. And thou dost see the people enter Allah.s Religion in crowds,
3. Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).
In Islam, shirk (Arabic ﺷﺮﻙ širk) is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of “partners” placed beside God. It is the vice that is opposed to the virtue of Tawhid (monotheism). Those who practice shirk are termed mushrikun.
Two Types Of Shirk
1) Shirk akbar (Major shirk)
2) shirk asghar (Minor shirk).
1) Major shirk
This means ascribing to someone other than Allaah
something that belongs only to Allaah, such as Lordship (ruboobiyyah), divinity (uloohiyyah) and the divine names and attributes (al-asma’ wa’l-sifaat).
This kind of shirk may sometimes be outward, such as the shirk of those who worship idols and graves, or the dead or absent. Or it may sometimes be hidden, such as those who put their trust in other gods besides Allaah, or the shirk and kufr of the hypocrites. For even though their (hypocrites) shirk puts them beyond the pale of Islam and means that they will abide forever in Hell, it is a hidden shirk, because they make an outward display of Islam and conceal their kufr and shirk, so they are inwardly mushriks but not outwardly.
Examples Of Major Shirk
1) Such as one who sacrifices, prays or prostrates to something other than Allaah
2) Such as one who promulgates laws to replace the rulings of Allaah and makes that a man-made law to which people are obliged to refer for judgement
3) Or one who supports the kaafirs and helps them against the believers
2) Minor shirk
This includes everything that may lead to major shirk, or which is described in the texts as being shirk, but does not reach the extent of being major shirk.
This is usually of two types:
1) Being emotionally attached to some means which have no basis and for which Allaah has not given permission, such as hanging up “hands”, turquoise beads etc on the grounds that they offer protection or that they ward off the evil eye. But Allaah has not made them the means of such protection, either according to shareeah or according to the laws of the universe.
2) Venerating some people or things in a way that
does not go so far as ascribing lordship to them, such as swearing by something other than Allaah, or saying,
“Were it not for Allaah and So and so,” etc.
Examples Of Minor Shirk
1) Such as hanging up amulets or wearing a talisman or string to dispel or ward off calamity, because everyone who attribute powers to a thing when Allaah has not made it so either according to shareeah (Quran & Sunnah) or according to the laws of the universe, has associated something with Allaah.
2) Or saying words like, “Whatever Allaah wills and you will. (Even it is said for the Messenger of Allah sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).
3) Such as when some people, “We have been
given rain because such and such event” without believing that the events could independently cause rain to fall. This is because it is Allah who gives rains as He wills.
After the demise of the Prophet(p), the first Caliph Abu Bakr, assembled all the Huffaz (those who have committed the Quran to memory), and the written records of the Glorious Quran and with their help had the whole text written in Book form. In the time of Uthman, copies of this original version were made and officially dispatched to the Capitals of the Islamic world. Two of the original manuscripts of the Quran prepared 1400 years ago still exist today; one is in the Topkapi Saray Museum in Istanbul, Turkey, and the other in Tashkent, Russia. Both of these are identical in content with the Quran available all over the world today.
And how can one expect any discrepancy, when there have existed several million “Huffaz” (someone who has memorized the entire Quran, word for word, cover to cover) in every generation since the time of the Holy Prophet (p) and in our own time. Should anyone alter a syllable of the original text of the Quran, these Huffaz would at once expose the mistake.
4a. shirk is the sin of practicing idolatry or polytheism, i.e. the deification or worship of anyone or anything besides the singular God, i.e. Allah. Literally, it means ascribing or the establishment of “partners” placed beside God.
4b. 1. Ash-Shirk al-akbar – major shirk (takes out of the fold of Islam)
2. Ash-Shirk al-asghar – small shirk
Examples of Ash-Shirk al-akbar – major shirk
1. If a person dies (committing shirk akbar) and never repents for it, he will be a permanent resident in hell-fire.
2. Worship another God apart from Allah
Examples of Ash-Shirk al-asghar
1. Ar-Riyaa – showing off
2. Performing Hajj for money
3. Making adhaan for people to hear his voice
4. The one who leads the prayer for money or takes money for du’a
5. Performing Jihad for the sake of making money or taking booty
CLICK HERE FOR FREE ANSWERS (MAKE SURE U LIKE THE PAGE)
Always subscribe to NAIJAGOODIES.COM
No Subscription.. No Expo!!
OUR ANSWER LINK: www.naijagoodies.co/expo
MAKE SURE YOU WRITE THE SUBJECT and EXAM NAME(eg: WAEC PHYSICS/ENGLISH, ETC) WHILE SUBSCRIBING..
NOTE: Direct Mobile Subscribers Get Answers Direct To Their Phone As Sms/Text Message, While Password/Link Get their Answers Online Via OUR ANSWER LINK Page.
Forward Your Name, MTN PIN, Subject Name, Phone number to: 09034012153
Input your Pin Below
Call +2349034012153 or Chat with us on whatsapp For Music Promo Only