A Facebook user, Mimi Hillz, has taken to the social media platform to narrate how her friend’s phone ‘Infinix Hot 4’ exploded and burnt her friend’s leg while she was sweeping.

Here’s what she wrote;

“Infinix hot 4 exploded live in our compound this morning the phone was in her pocket while she was sweeping then exploded Thanks to God Almighty a live was saved today #INFINIXHOT4”

18519475_2272274569664351_3787731407080104907_n 18519713_2272274479664360_7993769701327124550_n 5351222_1858210822722743929977021788147512822047413n_jpgb9fbbc211b5aba0f7332b19c5d192e53 5351223_1861992522722744329976984273506328164839028n_jpgafa2c1d108b63ec30adb98dac9a6f8a9

SEE ALSO:   Man allegedly stabs colleague to death with screw driver
CONNECT WITH NAIJAGOODIES FOR MUSIC PROMOTION
Call +2349034012153 or Chat with us on whatsapp For Music Promo Only