NSUK Post-UTME 2017 Screening Exercise Details
This is to invite candidates who have chosen Nasarawa State University, Keffi as their FIRST CHOICE (UTME & DE ENTRY) and scored the required Minimum National Cut-off Point of 170 and above for the 2017 UTME and Lower Credit for Direct Entry to the Post UTME/DE Screening Exercise.
The exercise is scheduled to hold by 9:00am on the dates stated below at the Faculty in which the courses/programmes are listed.
1. Faculties of Law, Arts and Education Tuesday 3rd October, 2017
2. Faculties of Social Sciences and Natural and Applied Sciences – Wednesday 4th October, 2017
3. Faculties of Administration and Agriculture – Thursday 5th October, 2017
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING:
1. Evidence of payment of N2,500.00 administrative charges for the POST-UTME/DE Screening Exercise using remita payment platform in any branch of the following banks: Diamond Bank, UBA, EcoBank, Unity Bank, First Bank, FCMB, Keystone, Mainstreet and Zenith Bank. (Please note that you are to come along with their RRR print out from the bank for comfirmation.
(Bank charges may apply).
Payment Commence Immediately
2. Writing Materials; and
3. Original UTME/DE result slip.
All candidates including those for the Faculty of Agriculture, are to report at the Nasarawa State University Main Campus along Keffi Akwanga Road, Keffi for the exercise on the stipulated dates, please.
Bala I Ahmed II
Call +2349034012153 or Chat with us on whatsapp For Music Promo Only