Facebook user named Funmi Adewola has just taken to her account to cry out about the deadly effects of using Phones near Gas;

She wrote;
PHONE IGNITING GAS IS REAL, BE WARNED!
At about 1:30pm on Sunday 20th January, 2018 I was chatting on my phone in the sitting room in my house when I heard an hissing sound. On investigation it was my wife’s niece and my Niece’s daughter in the kitchen trying to fix burner onto a camp gas cylinder. When the leaking persist the wife came from the room to help them fix the burner. I kept hearing the hissing sound of the leaking gas so I stood up with my phone in my hand and went into the kitchen to give a helping hand and luckily we were able to stop the lickage but already the kitchen was charged with the gas. I warned them not to strike matches yet because the gas is much in the kitchen, at that moment a message came into my phone which was on vibration and the next I heard was was the explosion which threw all of us in different direction with different magnitude of burns as you can see in the picture.

I posted this to warn us all to be careful with phone when using gas.
May almighty Allah heal my family.”

If you use gas to cook, please make it a habit never to go into your kitchen with a phone.

No call or message is worth your life, if you need to use your phone light to see, please put it on flight mode.

SEE ALSO:   Man assaults his daughter for not being brilliant

Same goes to those who use their phone light to refuel their generator.

See Photos;

CONNECT WITH NAIJAGOODIES FOR MUSIC PROMOTION
Call +2349034012153 or Chat with us on whatsapp For Music Promo Only